Swissmar Cutting Board with Cheese Knife Set Review

Swissmar Cutting Board with Cheese Knife Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this as a gift, and I'm extremely pleased with the quality.I wish I had ordered one for myself.The knife is lovely, as is the cheese board.This will make an excellent wedding present- which we are giving with a wooden salad bowl, serving set, and a wooden nut bowl with nut cracker.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Swissmar Cutting Board with Cheese Knife Set

Product Description:
Board and Knife cheese set includes a sturdy bamboo cutting board that measures 10 by 10-inch, and an 8-1/2-inch serrated knife. Bamboo board is 1-1/4-inch thick, and stainless steel knife features holes in blade so cheese does not stick while cutting. Perfect for cutting and serving cheeses in the kitchen or at your table. Great for appetizers and gatherings.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Want to buy Swissmar Cutting Board with Cheese Knife Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment