Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Got this knife recently from Witbecks.Very fast free delivery.
The knife feels very good in my hand and is well balanced considering the blade is so thin and narrow.I thought it would have felt awkward.Can't wait to use it!
The leather sheath is too thick and you may have to shape it to prevent from bending the blade.I don't use it because it doesn't securely hold the knife.I gave a 5* rating anyway because I store my knives in a different way.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof Grand Prix II 7 Inch Fillet Knife
Product Description:
Wusthof has been making the finest knives in the world for over 190 years.Through excellent craftsman ship and engineering the Grand Prix2knife line has become one of the finest knife lines in the world.Made by skilled craftsman in Solingen Germany these fine knives are precision forged out a single piece of the finest steel.This Grand Prix27-inch Flexible Fillet knife was design by fisherman as the perfect knife for skinning and boning fish.The long flexible blade curves to the cutting surface allowing for ease of use for those large keepers.
Want to buy Wusthof Grand Prix II 7 Inch Fillet Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment