Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Several years ago I was given a shrimp deveining & shelling tool and loved it.But then I needed one for my vacation home.Finally found this one on Amazon - they aren't easy to find anywhere else.From the picture I wasn't sure if it was going to be what I was looking for or if it was of the same great quality as my prior one.But the product exceeded my expectations.
If you haven't tried one of these tools, do so!!!! It's so easy to cut the shell for quick and easy peeling and to devein the shrimp at the same time.This is a must-have tool for your kitchen.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Better Housewares Shrimp Knife
Product Description:
A seafood party will need the right tools to be successful. Melted butter, shell crackers, specialty knives, you'll find them and more all here for your convenience.
Want to buy Better Housewares Shrimp Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment