Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had one of these for a year or two, and it works great.It puts a sharp edge on every (non-serrated) knife I've tried, including my Swiss Army knife.The edge seems to last a reasonable length of time, I don't find that I have to use the sharpener all that often.But when you want to slice tomatoes, you need a good edge on your knife, and this sharpener fills the bill for me.
Now, I'm no chef, I'm a rank amateur when it comes to sharpening knives, so if you're very picky, or a pro, or just very well educated in sharpening knives, then this may or may not be for you.
I've read comments about similar models to this one, and I'm surprised at some people's complaints.First of all, take a minute to read the directions, and you'll be glad you did.Secondly, there are two wheels which you're suppposed to hold the knife against while you draw it through the sharpener.Ideally, they both turn as you draw the knife through, but DON'T WORRY if they don't both turn all the time!They're there as a guide to how to orient the knife, that's all.If you're close, it still works just fine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Chef's Choice M450 Diamond Hone Manual Straight Edge Sharpener
Product Description:
The Manual Sharpener That Really Works! Precision angle guides, 2-Stage sharpening and 100-Percent diamond abrasives ensure razor-sharp knives with no guesswork! Sharpens the full blade edge of fine edge (straightedge) kitchen, fishing, hunting and pocket knives. Perfect for the kitchen, tackle box, toolbox or glove compartment. Dishwasher safe. Easy to use right- or left-handed. Made in the U.S.A.
Want to buy Chef's Choice M450 Diamond Hone Manual Straight Edge Sharpener at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment