Diamond Cut 12pc Jumbo Steak Knife Set Review

Diamond Cut 12pc Jumbo Steak Knife Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had borrowed a few Diamond Cut knives from a friend for a party I was having.At the end of the day 3 knives were missing.I ordered these to replace hers but when they arrived I could see they were clearly not the same size as hers.Still, for the price, I am happy to finally have some steak knives of my own.I like the large size.I think they look impressive.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Diamond Cut 12pc Jumbo Steak Knife Set

Product Description:
Diamond Cut 12pc Jumbo Steak Knife Set. Features: never needs sharpening 3 rivet look construction and dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty. Gift boxed 2 lbs each. $59.88 Open Stock Value. 2400PT $29.95 Item #CTJDCS12

Buy Now

Want to buy Diamond Cut 12pc Jumbo Steak Knife Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment