ONE TOUCH CORDLESS KNIFE Review

ONE TOUCH CORDLESS KNIFE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Don't buy this knife unless you own a battery store. I cut four pieces of chicken and it used up the six AA batteries that I had just installed. I bought it yesterday, and I am returning it today. I had to give it one star because you can't rate something with zero stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ONE TOUCH CORDLESS KNIFE

Product Description:
One-Touch Cordless KnifeTM cuts easily and evenly every time. Slice delicate foods with perfect precision, or cut through the toughest meats, fruits and veggieswithout any pressure. Cordless power withlightweight, balanced handle. Stores convenientlyin a kitchen drawer. Requires 6 AA batteries (not included). Metal, stainless steel, 81 2 .

Buy Now

Want to buy ONE TOUCH CORDLESS KNIFE at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment