Sani Safe Cook's Knives (S145-8PCP) Category: Cook's and Chef's Knives Review

Sani Safe Cook's Knives Category: Cook's and Chef's Knives
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I researched all the knives the experts recommend - Henckel, Schilling, etc. and found myself totally confused. I didn't need a full set of knives and only wanted a 8 to 10 inch chef's knife so buying a set seemeda waste, yet purchasing even 1 chef's knife from a big name brand would run me $80-100 with shipping.Then I saw a segment on the TODAY SHOW where they talked about how you could outfit an entire kitchen for $200 - including a few of these Russel knives with the white handles.Mine cost under $25 and is sharp as a razor. I am thrilled with it and glad I saved so much.Would definitely recommend this knofe and thing I will buy a few more sizes in the future.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sani Safe Cook's Knives (S145-8PCP) Category: Cook's and Chef's Knives

Product Description:
Item #: S145-8PCP. Knife-Sani-Cook'S-8".White Handle. 8" L
Customers also search for: Sani Safe Cook'S Knives - cook knife cook knivesProfessional Cutlery CooksPlastic Handle

Buy Now

Want to buy Sani Safe Cook's Knives (S145-8PCP) Category: Cook's and Chef's Knives at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment