Seki Magoroku Series 6-Inch Utility Knife Review

Seki Magoroku Series 6 inch Utility Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This knife is gorgeous! It's really to pretty to use, but I have used it and it's a joy! It's ultra sharp and quality through and through. I love it! I love just looking at it! I bought it after I purchased the 4" paring knife and saw how nice it was. Now I might get them all. It would be nice to have a block for them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seki Magoroku Series 6 Inch Utility Knife

Product Description:
Seki Magoroku are traditional Japanese knives which have been manufactured in a similar style or centuries..There are now some European shapes to complement this line.This series catches the eye with its mirror-finished edge of high-quality steel, fea

Buy Now

Want to buy Seki Magoroku Series 6 Inch Utility Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment