Wusthof Gourmet 10-Inch Hollow Ground Roast Beef Slicer Review

Wusthof Gourmet 10 inch Hollow Ground Roast Beef Slicer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
NIcely balanced and the perfect size, very good for slicing. I love the round nose as it makes it easier to handle. Unlike serrated blades the smooth, hollow-ground edge doesn't leave any ragged edges. I've mostly been slicing flank steaks with it. I can't wait to try it on Thanksgiving!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof Gourmet 10 Inch Hollow Ground Roast Beef Slicer

Product Description:
10-Inch hollow ground carving knife cuts meat with ease. The ultra thin hollow ground blade allow for very thin slicing without sticking to the blade.

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Want to buy Wusthof Gourmet 10 Inch Hollow Ground Roast Beef Slicer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment