Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The grater is quite flat and fits better in the drawer and in the dishwasher than my previous grater.Grates well.The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I don't know how it will hold up with time and being dishwasher-washed 1x/week, but I am optimistic.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Chef'n Dual Grater 2 in 1 Stainless Steel Cheese Grater, Apricot
Product Description:
Not your ordinary grater, the Chef'n Dual Cheese Grater helps you save space and time with an innovative design, which offers a coarse grate on one side and a fine grate on the other. The thin stainless steel cutting surface means that this grater will stay sharp, will not retain food odors or residual tastes and will not rust. It's complemented by rubber feet for good stability on the countertop and a large, rubber ring handle for an excellent grip. Top rack dishwasher safe.
Want to buy Chef'n Dual Grater 2 in 1 Stainless Steel Cheese Grater, Apricot at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment