Chef?n Leaf Shear Salad Shears, Arugula Review

Chefn Leaf Shear Salad Shears, Arugula
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was intrigued by this new kitchen gadget when I first saw it in the beautiful Su La Table catalog. But when my husband monopolized the chopping board one day, I decided to order this because I knew I could slice the veggie with this WITHOUT the chopping board.It cuts leafy vegetable very well and for the stalky part of the lettuce you have to push it to the pivot point of the shears.

Free from sharp knives and chopping board and WON'T RUST.We've used this for about a month and are quite pleased with this spiffy little tool.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chefn Leaf Shear Salad Shears, Arugula

Product Description:
The one piece, nylon construction of the LeafShears™ provides a solid grip while cutting lettuce and herbs.This innovative gadget replaces the need for using sharp knives and dirtying cutting boards; simply shear greens straight into a serving bowl.For a quick cleanup, the LeafShears™ are top rack dishwasher safe.

Buy Now

Want to buy Chefn Leaf Shear Salad Shears, Arugula at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment