Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this set of knives after returned a disappointing santoku knife I got from Target. This one is so much better, has excellent weight, feel very balanced in hand. Most importantly, it's sharp! Even the small knife comes with it is well-bulit, too. I'm very happy with it. I'd give it 4 stars for performance, then there's price so it deserves a 5!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Chicago Cutlery Insignia 2-Piece Asian Knife Set
Product Description:
Chicago Cutlery Insignia 2-Piece Asian Set includes 1-Each 7-Inch Santoku knife, 1-Each 3-Inch paring knife.Chicago Cutlery Insignia collection has fully tapered edges providing extreme sharpness for improved cutting performance. The high-carbon stainless steel blade resists stains and provides long lasting beauty and easy maintenance. Polymer handles are durable and non-porous. This knife's full tang and triple rivets provide optimum strength and stability.
Want to buy Chicago Cutlery Insignia 2-Piece Asian Knife Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment