Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is great steel, makes a huge difference in keeping my knives razor sharp.
For everyday use I just take 2-4 strokes as light as I possibly can touch the steel almost just the weight of the knife itself and edge stays razor sharp.
when knife starts to dull just a wee bit I increase pressure across the several grooves which usually brings edge right back then a couple very light strokes and viola.
I sharpen my knives to a 15/20 double bevel edge then strop them to a high polish.
Using this steel I only need to re-sharpen with a stone maybe 2-3 times a year at most.
Click Here to see more reviews about: F. Dick 11 Multicut Knife Sharpening Steel
Product Description:
11-inch Multicut Sharpening Steel, our most popular model. There are seven steels in one tool, makes for a convenient piece of equipment to have handy in the kitchen. Features: Fine cut. For a grinding effect use strong pressure. For honing the edge apply a light pressure. Seven steels in one. The special handle ensures a safe grip. Ships within 2 business days. Manufacturer's Warranty: One year manufacturers warranty.
Want to buy F. Dick 11 Multicut Knife Sharpening Steel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment