Farberware Pro 7" Santoku knife Review

Farberware Pro 7' Santoku knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was the first chef's knife I bought after leaving home for college and loved using it when I first got it.
7 years later, it has had heavy use and at times was left in the sink and the edge got quite nicked and dented (..ahh roomates)

Still this hefty, beloved and at times abused knife has held up.

Recently I took it in to be professionally sharpened at Ross Cutlery in Los Angeles and the blade is as good as ever if not better.
As I now look to expand my collection to a 2nd chefs knife and compare many knives I realize how lucky I was to find this is a great well built, well balanced quality knife!Certainly worth the $20, I love mine!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Farberware Pro 7 Santoku knife

Product Description:
Asian style knife used by cooks and designed especially for chopping, slicing and dicing.

Buy Now

Want to buy Farberware Pro 7 Santoku knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment