Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've used this knife way more than I thought I would.My one modification to this knife would be to introduce a slight curve to the cutting edge.The straight (unserrated) portion on the tip of the knife is handy for quick short cuts.
Click Here to see more reviews about: J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 4 Inch Decorating Knife
Product Description:
Zwilling JA Henckels 31029-103 Excellent for fruits and vegetables. These fancy cuts are perfect for garnishes and presentation. Features: -SIGMAFORGE One Piece Construction. -Laser controlled edge is sharper and stays sharper longer because it has a more consistent blade angle. -Black polypropylene handle. -Friodur Ice Hardened has Maximum no stain properties and more blade strength. -Full horizontal tang without rivets design for balance. -Handwash recommended. -Blade Dimension: 4".
Want to buy J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 4 Inch Decorating Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment