Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wasn't able to find anything about these knives from Kershaw's website. Apparantly this was a high-end collection a few years back.
I was skeptical about the small, funny shaped handles on the 7700 series. However, once you start using them they just "fit".I have large hands and my control is excellent with these knives.The blade itself is thin with a super-sharp edge.If you prefer a stout, euro-style knife, this probably isn't for you.Don't even think about putting this in the dishwasher.
The utility knife is a handy size.It's smaller and straighter than a Chef's knife, which makes it more appropriate for table-service and flat foods.My biggest complaint would be the lack of grip on the handle.I haven't slipped while using them, but more texture would put my mind at ease.Overall, I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kershaw 7700 Series 8 Inch Utility Knife
Product Description:
Slim, sleek, and elegant, Kershaw's 7700 Series line of cutlery is a Design Plus Award winner for design, performance, use of technology, ecological qualities, and overall prouduct planning.
Want to buy Kershaw 7700 Series 8 Inch Utility Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment