Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)On my first day ever shucking some soon-to-be friends at the table next to us allowed me to use this. I didn't find it flimsy or of poor quality. Actually, I found it to be quite sturdy. The owners were seasoned oyster lovers and claimed this to be "the" knife which other should be compared. Yes, it has a slightly curved tip. I don't think I needed the added safety of that, but the more cautious of the two diners appreciated the added measure. The wood grip was thick and did not slip even when wet. As a rookie user, I found it excellent and actually wrote this review because it will soon find a place in our utensil drawer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LamsonSharp Oyster Knife - Walnut
Product Description:
LamsonSharp's PRO Walnut series stamped Kitchen Necessities feature walnut wood handles that are unusually hard and durable. (The natural color may vary from tool to tool.) The blades are either one-piece full tang or half-tang, made from hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany. LamsonSharp's walnut oyster knife is designed with a slightly pointed tip to easily stab through an oyster hinge. The Oyster Knife's thick and round handle offers an ergonomic shape to help provide more leverage for unhinging the shell. All LamsonSharp knives are covered under the Sharp For Life program. All LamsonSharp knife owners can have their knives sharpened by the craftsmen who made them, for life. Lamson & Goodnow, the makers of LamsonSharp knives, have been handcrafting cutlery since 1837 in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts. Lifetime warranty. Made in the USA. Blade style: 2-1/2" Oyster Knife.
Want to buy LamsonSharp Oyster Knife - Walnut at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment