W?sthof Grand Prix II 7-Inch Fine Edge Santoku Knife Review

Wsthof Grand Prix II 7 inch Fine Edge Santoku Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own this knife and it is my favorite out of my 18 piece set. The blade is thin but holds its' edge incredibly, is just the right size for regular daily uses, I used it to prep veggies for the grille tonight and it's great for cutting very thin slices. Since the blade is somewhat flat on the bottom, it's great for a forward cutting slice and doesn't require a rolling action to slice something like a baby carrot or small peppers. It also cuts meat like there's no tomorrow too although I do prefer my Wusthof carving knife for meats.The indentations make it easier for items to fall off the knife instead of the flat sides of a regular knife - no suction action to worry about.I've owned many sets of knives in my lifetime and was always looking for something better.Although I once paid $600 for a set of professional, German steel knives, I am going on four years with my Wusthof's and have no intention of upgrading - these are by far the best and favorite knives I've ever had.Now if I can scrape up the dough for a cleaver, my set would be complete!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wsthof Grand Prix II 7 Inch Fine Edge Santoku Knife

Product Description:
Wusthof Trident, established in Solingen Germany, is one of the worlds premieremanufacturers of precision forged cutlery. The Grand Prix2 7-inch fine edge Santoku is a cross of a vegetable cleaver and a cooks knife.The knife is great for chopping of everything from vegetables to meats. The Blades feature a half bolster design that is lighter, more agile and reduces fatigue.The half bolster also offers a rear garnishing point make for a very versatile knife.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Wsthof Grand Prix II 7 Inch Fine Edge Santoku Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment