Zwilling J.A. Henckels 31039-203 Twin Professional "S" Hollow Edge Chef's Knife 8-in. Review

Zwilling J.A. Henckels 31039-203 Twin Professional 'S' Hollow Edge Chef's Knife 8-in.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is probably the best knife I have ever owned.Never dull, and always a smooth cutting experience.This knife has never let me down.Before owning this knife I didn't think it mattered what I used to cut up food items.Boy, was I wrong.I love the hollow edge technique.It really does keep the food from sticking to the knife!It is worth spending the extra money on a few really good knives that you will never have to replace.I would also recommend a good knife sharpener.With those two items you will never have to purchase another knife again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zwilling J.A. Henckels 31039-203 Twin Professional S Hollow Edge Chef's Knife 8-in.

Product Description:
Also called a granton knife, this hollow edge chef's knife is distinctive for its indentations in the blade that allow food to slip right off as you slice, rather than stick. It's versatile and sturdy enough to use on anything from smoked salmon to squash.Part of the Pro S series, the stain-resistant knife features the company's FRIODUR ice-hardened, high-carbon stainless steel blade, crafted to hold its precise edge for a long time. The easy-to-hold handle is securely connected with three rivets, and is break-proof and colorfast. The hollow indentations in the blade allow food to slide right off without sticking.

Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Want to buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels 31039-203 Twin Professional S Hollow Edge Chef's Knife 8-in. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment