11 Slot In-Drawer Knife Holder (MEDKH-11N) Category: Profession Cutlery Accessories Review

11 Slot In-Drawer Knife Holder Category: Profession Cutlery Accessories
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I originally purchased this, the seller stated the size MUCH bigger than this actually is, so I was very disappointed with the size of this for the price. I would not buy another, not for over $21.99. I would say this piece is worth more like $9.99. I was disappointed in the small size.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 11 Slot In-Drawer Knife Holder (MEDKH-11N) Category: Profession Cutlery Accessories

Product Description:
Item #: MEDKH-11N. Dimensions: 18 3/4"L x 5 1/4"H x 1 3/4"W
Customers also search for: Professional Cutlery Profession Cutlery Accessories

Buy Now

Want to buy 11 Slot In-Drawer Knife Holder (MEDKH-11N) Category: Profession Cutlery Accessories at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment