Australian Steak Knife, 5 in., Black POM Handle, Plain Review

Australian Steak Knife, 5 in., Black POM Handle, Plain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted to replace an aging set of steak knives with worn handles with something better. I've never been partial to serrated-edge blades for cutting (actually, sawing and tearing) good steaks or meat, and I wanted steak knives with no-maintenance handles and good-quality steel that could be sharpened to a fine cutting edge.

The Boker Australian Steak Knife met all my needs. I found the knife usably sharp right out of the box, though I touched mine up on a diamond hone. The Australian-style blade with the wide belly looks a little different to USA users, but you quickly appreciate its effectiveness. The blade length of 5" is just right. These knives work well on a variety of meats - not just thick steaks.

Boker has these made of 440 steel at the Arbolito plant in Argentina. My set was well-finished, a full tang, close-fitting riveted handles, and no rough spots. The handles will never dry out or require special care. Try these and impress your guests.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Australian Steak Knife, 5 in., Black POM Handle, Plain

Product Description:
Australian Steak Knife 5 in. Black POM Handle Plain

Buy Now

Want to buy Australian Steak Knife, 5 in., Black POM Handle, Plain at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment