Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I own an older 'non hollow' version of this knife.I guess the hollow groves are so that vegetables don't stick.Mine seems to work just fine without the hollow groves.I am very impressed by the quality of the Henkels Four Star series.The ice hardened blade is very sharp.It does need a sharpening steel for regular maintenance.The blade is great for cutting raw meat and vegetables, but a bit thin for chopping frozen meat or bone.It's not a Cleaver.The one piece handle is very durable and dishwasher safe.I don't have to worry the handle coming loose.I was worried about that with the Five Star series.The Santoku shape is very versatile.I considered buying other Henkels knives, but this one is so versatile that I don't really need to.I've had mine for 7 years and it's still a great knife.
Click Here to see more reviews about: J A Henckels Four Star7 Inch Santoku Knife
Want to buy J A Henckels Four Star7 Inch Santoku Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment