Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had this knife sharpener for quite a few years and it does a fair job of sharpening a knife, equal to any of the expensive electric ones. However, if you have spent good money on expensive well made forged knives, learn to use the steel. Using a sharpener can damage your blades. This one took a large knick out of the edge of my favorite chef's knife. Precision ground forged knives require precision angled sharpening, which a home sharpener cannot do properly, and can actually ruin your knives.
I only use this now on my cheaper, stamped knives. For my forged blade knives, I take them to a professional sharpening service once a year. Well worth the few dollars.
Click Here to see more reviews about: J A Henckels Manual Knife Sharpener
Product Description:
Intimidated by sharpening steels and whet stones? This manual sharpener will maintain the fine edges of your cutlery, keeping your knives at the peak of safety and performance.
Want to buy J A Henckels Manual Knife Sharpener at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment