Lenox Holiday Gatherings Cake Knife Review

Lenox Holiday Gatherings Cake Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This item was great for my Fall Wedding - not the usual cake serving set and we will have no regrets using it after the wedding. They look very nice. I bought the Server and the Knife together - neither were in perfect condition (a few dings - glue that shouldn't be there...) but I'm not going to return it. I'd say if you are pickier, find a really good seller. The Items were great - the condition not so great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenox Holiday Gatherings Cake Knife

Product Description:
Complimentary hues and mix and match patterns?holly and berries, a soothing vine motif and solid color banded plates?make gathering around the table for a holiday meal even more festive.

Buy Now

Want to buy Lenox Holiday Gatherings Cake Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment