Usuba Bocho Review

Usuba Bocho
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have to admit that I was amazed at the beautiful quality of this knife--for the price paid, I had not expected anything close.These days, when you speak of knives selling for under $25, the first thing that comes to mind is "China".The second thing that comes to mind is "junk". (Though to be fair, I do have a cleaver and a couple of knives made in that country that are quite good, if not top of the line.)This usuba bocho is made in Japan, has good balance and holds a razor edge. Although it does not arrive exceptionally sharp, a quick honing will make it so.I heartily recommend this knife and also the seller.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Usuba Bocho

Product Description:
A straight cutting edge, carbon steel. Light and efficient knife designed for cutting vegetables. Wooden handle (pictured top)

Buy Now

Want to buy Usuba Bocho at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment