Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a professional chef and a big fan of German knives.I like a heavier knife in my hand that I know will do the job all day long that I want it to.This set is amazing and I use it every day.Granted; I have swapped out a few of the garnish instruments for what I prefer to use (hate the zester and the peeler).Turned heads when I first brought it out at work but everyone wants to borrow my knives now due to their superior quality and sharpness.I wanted something other than a tired out knife roll that everyone has and have not regretted a single second of owning this item.
Click Here to see more reviews about: F. Dick14 Piece Wales Kit in Hard Case, Forged Stainless Steel w/Black Polypropylene Handles
Product Description:
The Friedr Dick Forged Wales Knife kit includes the following;Kitchen fork 7 inchSpatula 9 inchSerrated Edge Slicer with 10 inch bladeChef's knife 10 inch bladeChef's knife 8 inch bladeSlicer 8 inchBoning knife 5 inchSharpening steel round 12 inchParing knife 3 inch bladeUtility knife 3.5 inch bladeOrange peelerPotato peelerParisian ScoopLemon grater
Want to buy F. Dick14 Piece Wales Kit in Hard Case, Forged Stainless Steel w/Black Polypropylene Handles at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment