Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)i had hoped thiswould work as a replacement for my ancient ulu, a one bladed curved knife, however thetwo blades don't work anywhere near as well as my single blade. Food gets stuck between the blades constantly! if the blades bowed outward a bit thenfood might not get stuck. I have tried a few different foods but so far I haven't foundanything that doesn't get caught between the blades. also the case is next to impossible to get back onto the blades.I am going tostay with my single bladed one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Stainless Steel Mezzuluna Plastc Cover and Handle
Product Description:
Mince herbs, garlic, and nuts with one hand. Simply roll the stainless steel mezzaluna (Italian for "half moon") back and forth over the herbs to cut them as finely or coarsely as you desire. Two blades make quick work of any mincing task. Even easier when used with a mezzaluna board to contain the herbs in the center of the cutting board.
Want to buy Stainless Steel Mezzuluna Plastc Cover and Handle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment