VICTORINOX - 8" Chefs Knife (41623) Review

VICTORINOX - 8' Chefs Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been impressed with Victorinox knives for many years so I was excited to try their forged, full tang knives.This knife is well balanced and excellently sharp.Often I end up with more vegetables than I need because I enjoy using this knife so much.I look forward to pulling it from the block and expect to use it for years to come.

Click Here to see more reviews about: VICTORINOX - 8 Chefs Knife (41623)

Product Description:
Chefs, 8" extra wide 2 1/8" blade, full tang, black POM handle, Solingen

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy VICTORINOX - 8 Chefs Knife (41623) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment