Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)We've been wanting a good knife set for a long time but never had the budget to jump in.In the meantime, I had been researching and was leaning towards Global.Recently, I went to a knife demo at a local Williams Sonoma and test drove the German blades, the Global and the Shun Classic.I'm familiar with the German blades from using at my relatives.The Global turned out to be too light for my taste.The Shun felt great in my hand and I loved the simple look.I decided I didn't want to get a whole set since some knives would go unused.I saw this Elite, which was cheaper than the Classic Utility at the time.I figure why not start my collection with this one.I love the idea that it could hold it's edge better with the SG2 steel.It has been wonderful from day one...sooo sharp!It flys through everything it touches.I used it this 4th on a watermelon and was very impressed.Every knife that I used before, you had to fight to get it throught the rind.You know how dangerous that can be.That melon didn't stand a chance.I can't wait to pick up more of these knives!Free sharpening isn't bad either.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shun Elite Ultimate Utility Knife
Product Description:
Shun Elite 6-inch Ultimate Utility Knife. The rounded tip allows you to use this a a spatula and spread mayonaisse or mustard and make a sandwich without missing a steip.
Want to buy Shun Elite Ultimate Utility Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment