Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this DMT item due to my satisfaction with previously purchased DMT diamond sharpening stones. Initially I tested this steel on a fairly dull knife and was surprised to see that the DMT steel had achieved very little after six passes on each side. I checked the surface of the DMT steel with a white kleenex and found very little metal removal. I then tried twelve passes on the same knife and the edge was now mostly restored. After playing around with several knives I discovered that this DMT steel removes very little metal with each pass and is excellent at restoring an acute edge to well maintained sharp knives. For dull blades or for knives in need of initial sharpening, this DMT steel is too slow and probably an inefficient tool for the job.
Click Here to see more reviews about: DMT DS2E 12 Inch Diamond Steel Sharpening Rod, Extra Fine Grit
Product Description:
DMT Diamond Steel Sharpener 12" Extra Fine, Realigns an edge like a traditional butcher's steel while millions of fast cutting super hard diamonds hone a new razor edge on each stroke.., Mfg No: DS2E, Manufacturer: DMT, Warranty: Warranted against defects in material and manufacture. Exclusive remedy: replacement of defective product. Abuse or neglect is not covered.
Want to buy DMT DS2E 12 Inch Diamond Steel Sharpening Rod, Extra Fine Grit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment