Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Nothing gives me the thin tomato slices like a quality ceramic knife.And that sharp edge lasts for years.It works on the buffalo mozzarella but not as easily once you get to the last portion (you have to use more of press down motion rather than slicing) although it helps to dip the blade in warm water.This knife has a non-slip handle with an additional finger notch.What really stands out is the included sheath.These knives can chip and are extremely sharp.Too sharp to let bang around in a drawer or to carelessly reach for.The blue sheath stands out and protects both you and the knife.Excellent!I have another at work because they don't permit dangerous "metal" knives.The ceramic is sharper but they have no problem with it.So, I get to have a superior knife I'd pick first anyway for cutting up my lunch vegetables plus kudos for being a good citizen.Nice bonus!While I have a set of expensive German knives (which cut beautifully when sharp), I still reach for this one first.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Jaccard Ceramic 4 Inch Utility Knife
Product Description:
Advanced ceramic 4-inch Utility knife
Want to buy Jaccard Ceramic 4 Inch Utility Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment