Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a cook at a local restaurant which serves many different kinds of cuisine.I bought this knife with an all purpose use in mind.I don't really use any other knife in the kitchen.It'sblade holds an edge wonderfully and is balanced nicely.The tip is fine enough for the most exact slices.Great product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: KitchenAid 8 Inch Dupont Delrin Handle Chef Knife, Black
Product Description:
A cook's most important and versatile cutting tool is the Chef's knife. Use this KitchenAid Professional 8-inch Chef Knife to chop, slice and mince. The strong, durable blade is made from a high-carbon stainless steel and it is easy on the hand with a rounded soft blade back.The bolster has proper balance and control with full-tang construction. Also available in red.
Want to buy KitchenAid 8 Inch Dupont Delrin Handle Chef Knife, Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment