Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really like this little knife. I like the way it cuts, food doesn't stick to the blade. I like the sheath cover. I bought several different colors for myself an friends. I have a pink one in my lunch box, and a green one in my kitchen drawer. If I had a tackle box I would have one there too. I like the bright colors because you can find what you are looking for at a glance.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife Nonstick Pink
Product Description:
Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife in eye-popping Pink.Under all that color is a 4-inch carbon steel blade sheathed in nonstick color coating.Slices slide right off the blade, making each cut easier and neater.Plastic Sheath protects the blade when traveling or for storage.
Want to buy Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife Nonstick Pink at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment