Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Update: This knife is light, sharp, easy to maneuver, and pretty.This has become my go-to knife since writing this review.It's my new best friend in the kitchen.I use it so often it rarely gets back to the drawer before I need it again... and it's still cute.
Original review:
My paring knife disappeared.This one was affordable and stylish.I brought it home and dropped it in a drawer.Today I had an unusually tough lime to cut, and I chose a serrated steak knife from my knife block as I knew it would be a tough job.After much sawing back and forth with the steak knife, there was a minor abrasion on the lime surface.I picked up my new, never-been-used Kuhn Rikon, fully expecting it to slip off the lime and cut open my hand... but much to my surprise it sliced cleanly through the rock of a lime, and my bartending was delayed no more! I love this little thing.I got mine at Sur La Table, where these knives were labelled, "Very Sharp!" as if to warn curious customers. The dollars are precious these days, and I think they were well spent on this knife.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife Nonstick Yellow
Product Description:
Colorful Paring Knives!Handy, fun, and available in 6 eye-popping colors.Under all that color is a 4-inch carbon steel blade sheathed in nonstick color coating.Slices slide right off the blade, making each cut easier and neater. Plastic sheath protects the blade when traveling or for storage.
Want to buy Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife Nonstick Yellow at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment