Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had the 2 piece set with a Chef's and Slicing knife. I loved them so wanted to round out the collection with a 3.2 inch paring knife.
I liked the price, fairly reasonable for a ceramic knife compared to the more expensive brands like Kyocera. The rubber handles were very comfortable when I sliced my fruits and vegetables. Sharp, minimal pressure needed to cut onions, tomatoes etc.
Unfortunately, the blades are brittle so it's a bit inconvenient to store them, as you need to either put it in a block or sheath, neither which I have, and if you want to wash the knife, it's recommended you handwash it and not put in the dishwasher.
Bottom line: Great knife for the price. For those on a budget, I would definitely buy this!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shenzhen Knives. White Ceramic Paring Knife
Product Description:
Shenzhen Knives is a leading online retailer of ceramic knives and ceramic knife sets. Shenzhen Ceramic Knives are a perfect complement to your steel knives. While you will still need to use your steel knife for every-day, heavy duty cutting, Shenzhen Knives are perfect for slicing fruits and vegetables and other precision cutting tasks.
Want to buy Shenzhen Knives. White Ceramic Paring Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment