Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 7-1/2-Inch Slicing/Fillet Knife Review

Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 7-1/2 inch Slicing/Fillet Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For price and function, you can't go wrong.I use this knife every single day to cook dinner.I also have a chef's knife and a bread slicer.These are the only knives most home kitchens will ever need.It sharpens well and I put it in the dishwasher.This is my second one ... it's not that the old one is worn out (I've had it for 10 years) ... it's that I'm afraid I won't be able to find another one when I do need it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 7-1/2 Inch Slicing/Fillet Knife

Product Description:
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 7-1/2-Inch Slicer/Fillet Knife includes 1-Each 7-1/2-Inch slicer/fillet knife.Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition collection features the classic styling of beautiful wood handles. Our exclusive Taper Grind™ edge technology stays sharper longer and is easy to resharpen. High-carbon stainless steel blades resist stains and rust for lasting beauty. Triple compression brass rivets hold the handles securely to blade for safety and stability.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 7-1/2 Inch Slicing/Fillet Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment