Kuhn Rikon Mini-Pro Knife Sharpener Review

Kuhn Rikon Mini-Pro Knife Sharpener
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a bunch of Kuhn Rikon knives.I wanted to spend a fortune on high end knives like Shun, but the the Kuhn Rikon knives did such a good job that, with an entire set costing less than a single Shun, I quickly abandoned "status" and bought the Kuhn Rikons.

No matter who makes a knife or how well the knives are treated, they will eventually need sharpening.Since the knives carried the Kuhn Rikon label, I decided the sharpener should, too.The sharpener does not disappoint! Just a few strokes and my knives are just as sharp as the day the were unsealed!The sharpener is virtually idiot-proof since all one has to do is pull a knife through a few times.

The one odd thing about the sharpener is that it's awkward to open at first. It was a bit sticky.However, the sharpener does such a good job that I decided not to take off any stars.DEFINITELY recommended!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kuhn Rikon Mini-Pro Knife Sharpener

Product Description:
A sharp knife is simply a joy to use. With the Kuhn Rikon Mini Pro Knife Sharpener, everything is easier and faster - chopping, mincing and precision cutting. Now it's easier than ever to keep your knives sharp! Features:

    Designed and engineered in Switzerland
    Sharpens Japanese and German style blades, as well as nonstick coated blades
    Quality ceramic stone made by Kyocera, Japan gives a perfect edge every time
    Hand guard and non-slip feet for extra safety
    Compact size for easy storage and traveling


Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Want to buy Kuhn Rikon Mini-Pro Knife Sharpener at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment