Chef's Choice 100W Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener, White Review

Chef's Choice 100W Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener, White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using the Chef's Choice for years now. I still use the one I bought in 1992 almost daily. My knives are still in wonderful shape and hold their edges beautifully.
The guesswork has been taken out of knife sharpening with this machine. I'm only so-so with a steel and in any case, a steel can't do the three stage sharpening that the Chef's Choice does. Since it holds the knife at the perfect angle for each step, it makes it easy for the fumble-fingered (like me) to create a perfect edge every time!
I'm buying one for my daughter now, mine is in perfect condition after more than 10 years and I imagine it will be for years to come yet!
I paid over 100 dollars for this very sharpener back then, which was a LOT of money at the time. They've come down so far in price that you haven't any excuse not to get one now!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chef's Choice 100W Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener, White

Product Description:
This professional, electric knife sharpener safely and quickly gives kitchen, sports and pocket knives an incredibly sharp, longer-lasting edge with no guesswork. Patented three-stage process, 100% diamond abrasives and fool-proof BiLevel?? magnetic guides create razor-sharp Trizor?? edges. Sharpens the entire edge of kitchen, fishing, hunting and pocket-knives. Safe for quality knives. Acclaimed worldwide by serious cooks and renowned chefs. Two year limited warranty. Assembled in the U.S.A.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy Chef's Choice 100W Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener, White at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment