Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)DO NOT PUT IN THE DISHWASHER!I have owned Rada knives since I got married 23 years ago.I have the paring knife, the cooks utility and the french knife.I also own Analon knives, two of which cost the same as an entire knife-block-full of Rada knives.They sit in my drawer and I grab the Rada every time.I sharpen them every 5 or so uses and they are really sharp!They have never been professionally sharpened.I have a Fiskars 40127097 Knife Sharpener handheld knife sharpener, although mine is 2 stage.One of the things I like about these blades over expensive knives is the blade is not super thick and yet glides right through hard foods like carrots.I can also slice paper thin tomatoes with these.I can't say enough about these knives.I have used Analon, Kitchenaid, Wustoff and yet these are my favorites!
Click Here to see more reviews about: COOK'S UTILITY KNIFE R-140
Product Description:
COOK'S UTILITY KNIFE.R-140BLADE 4 3/4 INCHESOVERALL 8 3/8 INCHESEASY TO CONTROL WHEN CUTTINGSIMILAR TO A PARING KNIFE
Want to buy COOK'S UTILITY KNIFE R-140 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment