Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Cook's Knife Review

Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7 inch Cook's Knife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First off, the quality of the blade is good but not great. I only say this because I have some Pro S Henckel knives and can tell a difference.

The handle is awesome! I love the feel of it although it's kind of hard to clean 'cause it's so sticky. It's good for cutting though. I never feel like I'm going to let go of the blade and cut myself.

The wooden case is cheesy. Make the knives feel cheap; which they aren't but again, compared to the Pro S Henckel's, they look cheap.

One gripe about these blades are that they don't sharpen as fine as the Henckel's. They get pretty sharp but not to the point where I feel like they would cut right through bone.

I don't know if that's what knives are supposed to do but again, comparing these knives against the Henckel Pro S, you can't compare.

These are a deal for your money but definitely look into the Henckel Pro S blades.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7 Inch Cook's Knife

Product Description:
Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Cook's Knife.The Rachael Ray Gusto Grip Basics line is designed by Australian engineers and inspired by the best selling Gusto Grip Knives.Antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the handles during the manufacturing process.

Buy Now

Want to buy Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7 Inch Cook's Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment