Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This has become my standard travel knife.I have been using it for some time now.It is long enough to do serious work efficiently.I hate using a small folding knife on things it was not designed for, such as a salami (I buy them whole while travelling, no pre-sliced, thank you) or a loaf of crusty bread, perhaps a rogue cabbage.But I do not want a full size 10" bread knife either.Too big and too much trouble to keep safe.This one has a well fitting protector that keeps a compact profile.
Next, I like a serrated edge for lots of things: bread, tomatoes and anywhere I want to saw.They are harder to sharpen (you need something cylindrical), but they stay sharper longer.But I do not always want serration.I want a straight blade for paring, slicing and dicing.The surface slides through semi-soft cheeses without gumming up.You can put an extra fine edge on this quality steel.
The pointed design makes it a handy field knife for digging out plants or other light tasks.If you loose it, it is economical that you do not mourn the loss of a treasure.I keep one in the SUV and another in my travel bag.Ok, I admit, I wanted both colors.I have done well with Kuhn Rikon and this is no exception.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Dual Knife Colori
Product Description:
The Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Dual Knife Colori is one knife that cuts both ways. Its serrated edge cuts bread and tomatoes. Its smooth edge slices meats and vegetables. Now you can make a sandwich without dirtying two knives. Award-winning Swiss-designed to put fun into functional. Nonstick Dual Knife Colori blade is super-sharp high-quality steel with two edges; one serrated and one smooth. Colorful nonstick coating prevents food from sticking to the blade. Ergonomic handle has soft grip. Safety sheath helps keep blade sharp and protects hands.
Want to buy Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Dual Knife Colori at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment