Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I owned the Shenzhen Knives knife set, and so wanted to add a ceramic peeler too.
The blade is very sharp and love to use it on potatoes.The horizontal orientation of the blade takes some time getting used to, but I actually found I liked it better than the usual vertical blade peelers and thought it was more comfortable.
The only criticism is the handle is made of plastic, so does not feel as sturdy as the metal peelers (thus I gave it a 4 instead of a 5). But looking at other ceramic peelers,most of the handles are constructed of plastic, so this criticism is not necessarily specific to Shenzhen Knives only.
However the trade off is a heavier tool that may put strain on your wrist and forearm if you use it too long.Depending on if you like a heftier peeler vs lightweight peeler, I would recommend this peeler if you are looking for a nice ceramic peeler.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shenzhen Knives Ceramic Peeler
Product Description:
Shenzhen Knives is a leading online retailer of ceramic knives and ceramic knife sets. Shenzhen Knives Peeler with horizontal ceramic blade and easy-grip, light weight plastic handle for extra comfort.
Want to buy Shenzhen Knives Ceramic Peeler at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment