Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought it impulsively for the price.The item name is a bit deceptive.Shun is one of KAI brands, and this knife is from KAI but not Shun.The blade is beautiful and very sharp, but the handle is small (2.5" cir), and plastic.You have to be very careful even the back side of the blade.I cut my fingers with the back side when I was separating meat.They should take the edge off.It well worth the money and very useful, but it's not good enough to bear "Shun" name.I'm a big fun of Shun, so I feel using its name is degrading for the Shun brand since it's not perfect.I give 4 stars.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shun Wasabi Black Yanagiba Knife, 8 Inch
Product Description:
Achieving ultra-thin slices for sashimi and sushi is a breeze with our Wasabi Black 8-Inch Yanagiba Knife. Our Wasabi line of knives feature traditional Japanese blade styling, and our 8-inch Yanagiba knife is no exception. This Yanagiba Knife features unsurpassed cutting performance due to the Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless which maintains superior edge retention. To reduce food sticking, the blades are sharpened on a single side. Although it has a traditional blade-style, it is paired with a uniquely modern handle material, polypropylene blended with bamboo powder, and impregnated with an antibacterial agent for super clean food preparation.
Want to buy Shun Wasabi Black Yanagiba Knife, 8 Inch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment