Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This Wusthof-Trident Classic Bird's Beak Paring Knife is in my top ten list of most-used kitchen cutlery. I like this handy little curved knife for peeling and paring most fruits and vegetables, except potatoes, which I prefer to peel with an OXO peeler. If this knife is kept sharp, it can even be used to take the rind off of citrus fruits. If you like to make decorative food items or garnishes (like radish roses and carrot curls), or watermelon baskets or sorbet-filled oranges and lemons, then this is the knife for you. (A small fluting knife also comes in handy, too.) I hone mine with a steel frequently, and I also have it sharpened professionally as it doesn't sharpen well with the Chef's Choice electric sharpener. If you buy a set of Wusthof knives, and this one isn't included, you'll want to add it to your collection. Also, I hand-wash and dry this knife and keep it stored in a wooden block.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wusthof Classic 2-3/4 Inch Peeling Knife
Product Description:
Wusthof Classic Knives - Wusthof 4062 2.75 Inch Peeling Knife
Want to buy Wusthof Classic 2-3/4 Inch Peeling Knife at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment