J.A. Henckels Twin Pro-S 4-Piece Steak Set Review

J.A. Henckels Twin Pro-S 4-Piece Steak Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Oh, dear God, I love these knives. Their weight in your hand is hefty without being tiring. The blades are sharp, precise, and easy to handle. And do they slice? I mean -- and do they SLICE!!!
After each meal, I hand-wash these instruments and give them a quick touch of the sharpening stone. I then gently, very gently, place them back into their case for safekeeping. Is it any wonder my fiancé is jealous?
I do have one complaint -- I only have four of these knives. I'm going to need at least eight more for the grilling I plan to do next summer. I mean, it's going to take a big patio party to properly show off these fine blades.

Click Here to see more reviews about: J.A. Henckels Twin Pro-S 4-Piece Steak Set

Product Description:
J.A. Henckels Twin Pro-S teak knifes are constructed under Henckels sigmaforge standards which guarantees perfect geometry, as well as better weight and balance. High carbon, no-stain steel blades which areFriodur ice-hardenened guarantees durability and maximum corrosion resistance. Comfortable, riveted polypropylene handles are manufactured in Germany.

Buy NowGet 64% OFF

Want to buy J.A. Henckels Twin Pro-S 4-Piece Steak Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment