Kyocera 5-1/2-Inch Santoku Knife and Adjustable Slicer Set , Black Review

Kyocera 5-1/2 inch Santoku Knife and Adjustable Slicer Set , Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This knife is wonderful. The slicer, I'm still not sure how to adjust it, but it makes a fairly good slice. Maybe I need to look on the internet to get some help with that. I love that they will resharpen the knives if you send them in later. Just be careful not to drop as I've heard they can break.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kyocera 5-1/2 Inch Santoku Knife and Adjustable Slicer Set , Black

Product Description:
Featuring our most popular style knife and slicer, this 2-piece set features a Revolution 5-1/2-inch Santoku Knife and Adjustable Slicer. The Santoku Knife is the ultimate cutting tool for every day slicing of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. The Adjustable Slicer is a patented, no set-up mandolin slicer producing perfect slices in 4 different widths: 0.5 mm, 1.3 mm, 2.0 mm and 3.0 mm. Easy to use dial on back and no blades to switch out. Includes hand guard, holds food securely and protects fingers. Conveniently packaged together, it's the perfect set for any home cook.

Buy Now

Want to buy Kyocera 5-1/2 Inch Santoku Knife and Adjustable Slicer Set , Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment