Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this knife.For years, my most unfavorite part of making a sandwich or burger was slicing the tomatoes.I tended to cut the tomato unevenly, to make the slices way thicker than I wanted them, etc.This knife has completely changed the way I make a sandwich.It's so painless.Even the most unbelievable klutz (me) can slice a tomato well with this thing.As a bonus, it's made in the good ole' USA and it's amazingly cheap.At this price, even if the knife dulled out in a year or two, I would simply buy another one--it's a great bargain.The last knife I tried to slice a tomato with was a much pricier one from Chicago Cutlery, and it didn't do half as good a job as this thing.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA, Dishwasher Safe Black Handle
Product Description:
Just released, this tomato slicer from Rada Cutlery features a new textured black stainless steel resin handle. Specifically designed to withstand the high temperatures and harsh detergent in the dishwasher, this knife is the same size and weight as the brushed aluminum handled knife. The blade is the same high carbon stainless steel, super sharp and hollow ground for maximum edge retention and specially manufactured with dual serrations to make sure every cut is straight and even. And, of course, it comes with the Rada Lifetime Guarantee.
Want to buy Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA, Dishwasher Safe Black Handle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment