Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The anolon 3.5inch santoku is the smallest I've seen. Full forged with bolster, a rare find in such a small santoku. German steel is ice-hardened and glass finished. Glass finish resists rust and stains better than others. The bird's beak pearer is a bonus! Both have a special protective holster. I'd been looking for it since I'd seen it in a store, but finally found it at Amazon!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Anolon Advanced 2-Piece Knife Set (52621)
Product Description:
A fantastic combination of a Santoku (cleaver and chef knife combined, especially good for cutting raw fish, poultry and meat) and a Birds Beak Parer (for slicing, peeling, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables). Protective sheaths included for safe storage.
Want to buy Anolon Advanced 2-Piece Knife Set (52621) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment