Black & Decker EK700K 7-Inch Electric Knife and Serving Fork Review

Black & Decker EK700K 7 inch Electric Knife and Serving Fork
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like this knife EXCEPT...you have to HOLD the safety button on while you are slicing....really inconvenient!I thought maybe there was a lock on it, but mine will not stay unless I hold it which makes cutting the meat harder, not easier.Wish I would have known that before.....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black and Decker EK700K 7 Inch Electric Knife and Serving Fork

Product Description:
Stainless steel blade; Non-slip tabs for easy blade removal; Safety lock prevents accidental start; Comfortable handle with non-slip grip; Perfect for bread, meats, & poultry; Serving fork included; Convenient storage case.

Buy Now

Want to buy Black and Decker EK700K 7 Inch Electric Knife and Serving Fork at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment