Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought three of these when I saw them in a local store, thinking them a great deal. They LOOK like the equivalent of the Henckels, solid and sturdy, at one-fifth the price. Looks can be deceiving. They are suitable for paper, skin, aluminum foil, etc., but do not try them on anything more substantial, like chicken leg bones. I broke these on items that I routinely cut through with my Henckels and Wusthof shears. The cost of sending them back under warranty was about the purchase cost, so I tossed out all three pairs.
Sorry, Chicago Cutlery, but if you are selling office scissors, label them that way. I expect kitchen shears to be a LOT tougher, so I can't mark these more than one star. Chicago Cutlery makes a pair of scissors called the Insignia series, for only about $2-3 more. I suggest potential buyers look into these, or spring for the more expensive German brands.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Chicago Cutlery Centurion Shears, Black
Product Description:
Chicago Cutlery Centurion Shears, Black includes 1-Each kitchen shears, black.Chicago Cutlery Centurion collection have high-carbon stainless steel blades with our exclusive Taper Grind edge that provides optimum sharpness and makes it easier to keep edges sharp over time. Full-tang blades coupled with a heavy duty forged bolster provide balance and strength. The black polymer handles give Centurion a classic look while the triple riveted construction provide safety.
Want to buy Chicago Cutlery Centurion Shears, Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment